ode-user mailing list archives

From Waxter <mlo...@intecna.es>
Subject Re: SM-581 and ODE-43 Issues
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:17:57 GMT

I'm a begginer, and I thought making a "svn update" and then "mvn install" in
the ode trunk, I was getting the last build. But seems that was not correct
at all, because I was using a deprecated ApacheOde JBI Component.

Now, after uncomment the lines:

ode-jbi.db.emb.name=hibdb
ode-jbi.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl

in ode-jbi.properties, it works ok.

NOTE: In the build process, I had to comment the line "import
org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtilsTest;"
in /jbi/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/jbi/msgmap/BaseXmlMapper.java

Thanks