ode-user mailing list archives

From Anne Noseda <noseda.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to improve performance
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:28:25 GMT

Thanks for all the reply and the corrections !

Yes, my process include only one receive activity.
I have tried the new version of the source code and I have another error ...
and I have this error with AND without the tag <in-memory>true</in-memory>

Here the stack trace :

ERROR - Receiver                       - Error processing JBI message.
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.ode.bpel.scheduler.quartz.QuartzSchedulerImpl.isTransacted()Z
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.hydrated(BpelServerImpl.java:380)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.hydrate(BpelProcess.java:520)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.getEndpointToMyRoleMap(BpelProcess.java:539)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.initMyRoleMex(BpelProcess.java:154)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(BpelEngineImpl.java:122)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:212)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(OdeService.java:141)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Anne.

Matthieu Riou-2 wrote:

> I've just committed a couple of fixes for the in-memory processes. Recent
> changes had broken some things here and there. Make sure you're ok with
> the
> warning at the bottom of the following document for in-memory processes:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/ode/creating-a-process.html
>
> Matthieu
>
> On 2/14/07, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.riou@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > First of all, thanks for the reply ! But I have yet a lot of questions
>> > :o)

see