ode-user mailing list archives

From Anne Noseda <noseda.a...@gmail.com>
Subject BPEL - Boolean equality expression
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:34:18 GMT

Hello,

I would like to test the equality of a variable an a number into a <if>
activity but it does'nt work ...

I have a variable $precision :
<variable name="precision" type="xsd:string"/>

and I would like to test if this variable equals the number 2 :
<if name="coherencePrecisionChamp">
 <condition>$precision=2</condition>
   <then>
    <assign name="assignError">
     <copy>
      <from>
       <literal>Erreur</literal>
      </from>
      <to>$errorMsg</to>
     </copy>
    </assign>
   </then>
   <else>
     <assign name="assignZut">
     <copy>
      <from>
        <literal>Zut</literal>
      </from>
      <to>$errorMsg</to>
     </copy>
    </assign>
   </else>
  </if>

I send a message with precision equals 2 but I have always "zut" as result.

I have also tried the following conditions :
 <condition>$precision='2'</condition>
 <condition>number($precision)=2</condition>
 <condition>number($precision)=number(2)</condition>
 <condition>number($precision)=number('2')</condition>
but same result : "zut"

I have also tried to declare precision as a xsd:int but always the same.

The only way which works is :
 <condition>contains($precision,'2')</condition>
but the condition is true for 12, 21, ... !!!

What is wrong in my syntax ?

Thanks,

Anne.