ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ApacheODE as Service Engine in OpenESB
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:55:59 GMT
I'm not too familiar with Sun's httpbc but I think should you match the
service endpoint in deploy.xml to the connections in the service assembly's
jbi.xml and the services in the BPEL service unit's jbi.xml, like this:

<deploy xmlns="http://ode.fivesight.com/schemas/2006/06/27/dd"
        xmlns:pns="
http://enterprise.netbeans.org/bpel/SynchronousSample/SynchronousSample_1">

<process name="pns:SynchronousSample">
                <active>true</active>
                <provide partnerLink="SynchronousSample">
                        <service name="pns:SynchronousSample"
port="partnerlinktyperole1_myRole"/>
                </provide>
        </process>