ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: SM-581 and ODE-43 Issues
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:05:24 GMT

> On 2/26/07, Manu Lopez <mlopez@intecna.es> wrote:
> >
> > Hello, I'm testing JBI examples included in ODE distro-jbi, but I'm
> > getting exactly same errors posted in a previous message
> >

> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-dev/200609.mbox/%3c003201c6d7c2$cccf4200$a380efd3@supercom%3e
>

> I followed these exact steps using the current Ode trunk and HelloWorld2
> works just fine on my machine.
>
> Can you provide more information on what goes wrong for you?

Just to make sure, you need to use the Hibernate persistence layer for this
to work.  Basically, setting the following properties in ode-jbi.properites:

ode-jbi.db.emb.name=hibdb
ode-jbi.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl

(The OpenJPA persistence layer is still broken)

alex