ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: SM-581 and ODE-43 Issues
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:20:15 GMT
On 2/26/07, Manu Lopez <mlopez@intecna.es> wrote:

> Hello, I'm testing JBI examples included in ODE distro-jbi, but I'm
> getting exactly same errors posted in a previous message
>

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-dev/200609.mbox/%3c003201c6d7c2$cccf4200$a380efd3@supercom%3e

I followed these exact steps using the current Ode trunk and HelloWorld2
works just fine on my machine.

Can you provide more information on what goes wrong for you?

Alex Boisvert created two issues to track these improvements:

> http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-581
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-43
>
> But 5 months later I'm still getting the "unroutable error".
> ┬┐Have this problem been fixed?

The first one is fixed.  The second one is an enhancement request and does
not appear to be related to your problem.

alex