ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE de-incubating timeframe
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:11:17 GMT
On 2/26/07, claudio cacciari <c.cacciari@cineca.it> wrote:

> [...]

For our first incubator release, we're shooting for the end of Q1/2007,
which means in about a month.  For this to happen, we need to get #1
(OpenJPA) completed in the next 3 weeks or so.  We'll get to it right after
we're done with some more pressing stability issues.  If you want to
increase the odds, you can get your hands dirty in the OpenJPA code and/or
help iron out some of the other bugs reported on the list.

regards,
alex