ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Problem with expression XML manipulation in BPEL variables.
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:49:13 GMT
On 2/19/07, sujoy ray <sujoy.ray@gmail.com> wrote:

> <copy>
>          <from>$AssetsOut.getResourceReturn.BPLANS.BPlan</from>
>           <to variable= "tmpVar"/>
> </copy>

Sounds like what you want is to do something like this:

<copy>
         <from>$AssetsOut.getResourceReturn/BPLANS/BPlan</from>
          <to variable= "tmpVar"/>
 </copy>

where:
"AssetsOut" the name of your message variable
"getResourceReturn" is the name of your message part
"BPLANS" is a child element of the message part
"BPlan" is a child element of BPLANS

alex

It is deployed but again the same. it dumps the whole