ode-user mailing list archives

From Manu Lopez <mlo...@intecna.es>
Subject SM-581 and ODE-43 Issues
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:03:02 GMT
Hello, I'm testing JBI examples included in ODE distro-jbi, but I'm
getting exactly same errors posted in a previous message

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ode-dev/200609.mbox/%3c003201c6d7c2$cccf4200$a380efd3@supercom%3e

Hi, All

I try to jbi-examples(HelloWorld2) test on servicemix.

I use the latest Ode and ServiceMix trunks

To Test My step.

1) servicemix install dir/Http,Shared component,ode-jbi-install-2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
2) servicemix deploy dir/HelloWorld2-Sa.zip
3) run servicemix.. Log Ok
4) HelloWorld2 Dir/ ant test
5) Servicemix log error..

ERROR - OdeService                     - ODE MEX {MyRoleMex#98307 [Client ID:sup
ercom-2263-1158210245171-7:3] calling {urn:/HelloWorld2.wsdl}HelloService.HelloR
equest(...)} was unroutable.

I will look forward to get your reply.

Alex Boisvert created two issues to track these improvements:

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-581
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-43

But 5 months later I'm still getting the "unroutable error".
┬┐Have this problem been fixed?

Thanks