ode-user mailing list archives

From "sam tam" <samav8nen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running HelloWorld sample
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 04:43:30 GMT
Hello Najeeb,

I too experienced the same problem for a long time and i dont know know what
i did but i got things working later.

But you can try this :
C:\Documents and Settings\najela\ode\bpel-test

Open the above module in eclipse (ie go to bpel-test then give mvn
eclipse:eclipse ..I think you know this..)

open the file present in bpel-test\src\test\java\org\apache\ode\test\

There you will find :BpelTest.java file. This file will interact with ODE
runtime pro- grammatically rather using sendsoap.bat . This
BpelTest.javawill start - deploy a bpel process-invokes the operations
- gets the
response from ODE .

Just create an obj for that class and call setUp()
then call go("target/test-classes/bpel/2.0/HelloWorld2");
and finally tearDown();

For simplicity,

Just print the response : ie there will be a line

mex.invoke(request);

below that type this :

Message response = mex.getResponse();
String resp=DOMUtils.domToString(response.getMessage());
System.out.println("Ode response : ",+resp);

ignore the switch case as of now...

Just in case i have given below entire go method of BPELTest.java with
modifications
Modifications here are like i have given all test.properties values
directly.

protected void go(String deployDir) throws Exception {

            Collection<QName> procs =  store.deploy(new File(deployDir));
            for (QName procName : procs) {
                server.register(store.getProcessConfiguration(procName));

            }
         QName serviceId = new QName("http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl
","HelloService");

            String operation ="hello";

            System.out.println("Operation ="+operation);

            MyRoleMessageExchange mex = server.getEngine()
                    .createMessageExchange("", serviceId, operation);

                String in="<message><TestPart>Hello</TestPart></message>";
                System.out.println("Input String :"+in);
                mexContext.clearCurrentResponse();

                Message request = mex.createMessage(null);

                Element elem = DOMUtils.stringToDOM(in);
                request.setMessage(elem);

                System.out.println("Elem = "+elem.toString());
                mex.invoke(request);
                System.out.println("Mex invoked ");

                 Message response = mex.getResponse();
                 System.out.println("Output from ODE runtime:  ");
                String resp = (response == null) ? "null" : DOMUtils
                        .domToString(response.getMessage());
                System.out.println(resp);

            }

Sam...