ode-user mailing list archives

From "Vo, Khanh" <...@systechnologies.com>
Subject RE: How to create a new BPEL pocess?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:45:28 GMT
One thing that I am not too clear on is the import of the wsdl.  Is the
wsdl file being imported the wsdl or bpel process? Or is it the wsdl
file of the of the web service clients (partnerlink)? I'm assuming it is
the wsdl file of the web service client with the partnerlink added at
the end?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:07 AM
To: Vo, Khanh
Cc: ode-dev@incubator.apache.org; ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to create a new BPEL pocess?

Vo, Khanh wrote:

>> I've done that and am still getting errors deploying my BPEL process.
>> hope I did it correctly. Do you think I can send you my files?  It is
>> very small test.

Hi Khanh,

There are several little issues with your process.

1) the process should start with a <receive> activity to match the
<reply> activity at the end

2) the namespace in the following import of BPELProcess1.bpel:

  <import location="Version.wsdl"
namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
          importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>

   does not match the namespace specified in Version.wsdl
("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version")

3) in deploy.xml, the service namespace prefix "wns" should be bound to
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version" as well

4) i'm not sure exactly what is your intent, but it seems you need
another partnerlink to represent the interaction between the client of
the process (versus the interaction between the process and the version
service).

If you're looking for additional material to learn BPEL, you might want
to refer to  [1], part 2 of the series specifically reviews partnerLinks

and partnerLinkTypes.

regards,
alex

[1]