ode-user mailing list archives

From "Vo, Khanh" <...@systechnologies.com>
Subject RE: How to create a new BPEL pocess?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 02:29:18 GMT
I've done that and am still getting errors deploying my BPEL process.  I
hope I did it correctly. Do you think I can send you my files?  It is a
very small test.

By the way, I do see a CBP file being generated.

Thanks for the help.
Khanh

I am getting the following errors:

DEBUG - BpelEngineImpl.registerProcess(190) | Register process:
serviceId={http:
//ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl}VersionService:Version,
process=BpelProcess[{http://od
e/bpel/unit-test}BPELProcess1 in {DeploymentUnit BPELProcess1}]
DEBUG - BpelProcess.activate(714) | Activating
{http://ode/bpel/unit-test}BPELPr
ocess1
ERROR - BpelServerImpl.deploy(660) | Deployment of process
"{http://ode/bpel/uni
t-test}BPELProcess1" from
"C:\Tomcat5.0.28\webapps\ode-axis2-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT\WE
B-INF\processes\BPELProcess1" failed.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.extractServiceName(ODEAxisS
ervice.java:94)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.createService(ODEAxisServic
e.java:48)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.createService(ODEServer.java:191)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.BindingContextImpl.activateMyRoleEndpoint(Bindin
gContextImpl.java:69)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.activate(BpelProcess.java:717)

        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.registerProcess(BpelEngineI
mpl.java:193)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.doActivateProcess(BpelServe
rImpl.java:602)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deploy(BpelServerImpl.java:
744)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deploy(BpelServerImpl.java:
656)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(DeploymentPoller.j
ava:126)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(DeploymentPol
ler.java:54)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(Deploy
mentPoller.java:181)
ERROR - DeploymentPoller.check(129) | Deployment of BPELProcess1 failed,
abortin
g for now.
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEngineException: Deployment of process
"{http://ode
/bpel/unit-test}BPELProcess1" from
"C:\Tomcat5.0.28\webapps\ode-axis2-war-2.0-SN
APSHOT\WEB-INF\processes\BPELProcess1" failed.
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deploy(BpelServerImpl.java:
661)
[...]

        ... 3 more