ode-user mailing list archives

From "Vo, Khanh" <...@systechnologies.com>
Subject RE: How to create a new BPEL pocess?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 20:02:00 GMT
I'm a little confuse with the wsdl. Is the wsdl for the BPEL process or
for the web service partners that are being invoked?

Khanh

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:07 PM
To: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ode-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to create a new BPEL pocess?

Hi Khanh,

To deploy your process with the Axis2 distribution, simply copy all your

files (.bpel, .xsd, .wsdl) under a subdirectory of the /processes
directory

In addition to these standard files, you need to provide "deploy.xml"
that configures your process to use specific services.  The easiest is
to copy an existing deploy.xml, edit the process name and supply
<provide> and <invoke> elements to fit your process definition.  You'll
need to bind every partnerlink where you receive messages with a
<provide> element, and every partnerlink that you invoke with an
<invoke> element (unless you use dynamic partnerlink assignments).

The hardest part is usually figuring the correct namespaces of the
services and not making typos in the copy/paste process!

alex