ode-user mailing list archives

From "von Arx, Matthias" <matthias.von_...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: Assign Failure < I guess initialize variable >
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:09:18 GMT

<copy>

Regards, Matthias

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: 김 학중 [mailto:simto49@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. November 2006 08:42
An: ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Assign Failure < I guess initialize variable >

Hi all.

I've been tested my bpel  process within the servicemix.

I've intended to receive the data from client and copied the value of some
element

to the value of request message for invoking external Webservice.

when I copy the value from receive data to invoke variable ,
if I use following syntax it works fine

<assign name="assign1">
      <copy>
             <from variable="inVar" part="parameters"/>
             <to variable="soapVar" part="parameters"/>
      </copy>
</assign>

but if I use following syntax it doesn't work

<assign name="assign1">
      <from>$inVar.parameters/gis:input</from> < !-- we pick this value
well -->
      <to>$soapVar.parameters/ns1:temp</to>   < !-- we fail at this moment

in engine -->
</assing>

so I've done log trace, and then I got the conclusion .

we've got sellection failure error because of there is no temp element .

Though the message has one temp element

could you give me any clue about this symtom?

보다 빠른 소식, 보다 빠른 정보, MSN 뉴스에서 확인하세요.
http://news.msn.co.kr/