ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Assign Failure < I guess initialize variable >
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:11:18 GMT
You are very close...  I think you're only missing the initialization of the
target structure in order to copy into it.

Try adding a <literal> assignment to initialize the variable, e.g.,

<assign>
    <copy>
        <literal>
            <ns1:parameters>  <!-- i'm guessing this is the top-most element
of the parameters part -->
                <ns1:temp/>  <!-- empty element for the copy target
selection -->
            </ns1:parameters>
        </literal>
    </copy>