ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: PartnerLink specification in the deploy.xml
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 20:45:18 GMT

Your property:

<bpws:property
xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
name="stringIDToken" type="choreons:stringID"/>

appears to reference a XML complex-type -- at least that's what Xerces'
schema model says -- whereas only simple-types are supported.

You might want to check the definition of the choreons:stringID type and
perhaps use "xsd:string" as a workaround for the time being.

alex