ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Additional Problem concerning parsing
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 03:09:30 GMT

Alina,

It appears you are running an older version of the codebase (1-2 week
old) before we refactored some of the code for the BPEL
parser/compiler.  Would you mind retrying with a more recent version?
Also, if you want to open a Jira issue and attach your files it might
make it easier for all to collaborate on fixing this.

thanks,
alex