ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Creating a deploy.xml file for a custom .bpel process
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:33:23 GMT
Rohit,

The deploy.xml file configures one or several processes to use specific
services.  For each process, deploy.xml must supply binding information
for partnerLinks to concrete WSDL services.  Every partnerLink used with
a <receive> activity must be matched with a <provide> element, and every
partnerLink used in an <invoke> activity must be matched with an
<invoke> element in deploy.xml  (unless that partnerLink has
initializePartnerRole="false")

alex