ode-user mailing list archives

From Alex Boisvert <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: How to create a new BPEL pocess?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:07:02 GMT
Vo, Khanh wrote:

>> I've done that and am still getting errors deploying my BPEL process.  I
>> hope I did it correctly. Do you think I can send you my files?  It is a
>> very small test.

Hi Khanh,

There are several little issues with your process.

1) the process should start with a <receive> activity to match the
<reply> activity at the end

2) the namespace in the following import of BPELProcess1.bpel:

  <import location="Version.wsdl" namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
          importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>

   does not match the namespace specified in Version.wsdl
("http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version")

3) in deploy.xml, the service namespace prefix "wns" should be bound to
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Version" as well

4) i'm not sure exactly what is your intent, but it seems you need
another partnerlink to represent the interaction between the client of
the process (versus the interaction between the process and the version
service).

If you're looking for additional material to learn BPEL, you might want
to refer to  [1], part 2 of the series specifically reviews partnerLinks
and partnerLinkTypes.

regards,
alex

[1]