ode-user mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: BPEL question
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:08:57 GMT
That's one of the reasons I recommend switching to BPEL 2.0.

It's an oversight of the spec that getVariableData throws a fault in *all*
conditions, that should be limited to the message part not being
initialized, BPEL 2.0 makes that restriction in the syntax.

These two should have been equivalent:
  bpelx:getVariableData('xxx-msg', 'xxx-part')/xxx:xxx/yyy
  bpelx:getVariableData('xxx-msg', 'xxx-part','/xxx:xxx/yyy')

Assaf

--
CTO, Intalio
http://www.intalio.com