ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alina Dima" <dima.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PartnerLink specification in the deploy.xml
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:23:18 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I solved that..I was missing one wsdl file which
declared the respective service:( and I just realized in the meantime).
However, my problem now is that I get the following compillation error:

15:01:13,466 WARN  [BpelC]
file:///C:/IntalioServer/intalio-bpms-4.3.0.015/repos
itory/ode/ode-war/2.0.13/ode-war-2.0.13.war
/WEB-INF/processes/BprId220/BpId322.b
pel:85: warning: [] The "out" correlation pattern is the only one that makes
sen
se for <reply>.
15:01:13,622 ERROR [DeploymentPoller] Deployment of BprId220 failed,
aborting fo
r now.
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEngineException: Compilation failure!
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.loadProcessDefinitions(
DeploymentUnitImpl.java:148)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.refresh
(DeploymentUnitI
mpl.java:288)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl
.<init>(DeploymentUnitIm
pl.java:110)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentManagerImpl.createDeploymentUnit
(DeploymentManagerImpl.java:71)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deploy(
BpelServerImpl.java:
630)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
DeploymentPoller.j
ava:133)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300
(DeploymentPol
ler.java:55)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run
(Deploy
mentPoller.java:188)

There is no real explanation as I see from the Exception as to why this
failure occurs. Any ideas?
Unofrtunately, my boss just told me I am not allowed to send the code, since
it is supposedly confidential...

Thanks,
Alina