ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alina Dima" <dima.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Additional Problem concerning parsing
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:31:02 GMT
Hi,

Additionally, for yet another process I have to deploy I am given this
exception:

ERROR - DeploymentPoller.check(136) | Deployment of TSC_Task failed,
aborting for now.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.parser.RootFSA$BpelStartState.handleSaxEvent(
RootFSA.java:101)
        at org.apache.ode.sax.fsa.FSA.handleSaxEvent(FSA.java:125)
        at org.apache.ode.sax.fsa.FsaHandler.startElement(FsaHandler.java
:100)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.parser.BpelParser.parse(BpelParser.java:78)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.parser.BpelProcessBuilderImpl.parse(
BpelProcessBuilderImpl.java:43)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:348)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.compile(
DeploymentUnitImpl.java:136)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.compileProcesses(
DeploymentUnitImpl.java:126)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.loadProcessDefinitions(
DeploymentUnitImpl.java:144)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.refresh(
DeploymentUnitImpl.java:288)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentUnitImpl.<init>(
DeploymentUnitImpl.java:110)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.deploy.DeploymentManagerImpl.createDeploymentUnit(
DeploymentManagerImpl.java:71)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.deploy(
BpelServerImpl.java:630)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.check(
DeploymentPoller.java:133)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller.access$300(
DeploymentPoller.java:55)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.deploy.DeploymentPoller$PollingThread.run(
DeploymentPoller.java:188)

Any idea what this might refer to?

Thanks,
Alina