ode-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Holubek" <andreas.holu...@arlanis.com>
Subject Problem with fault handler
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:41:49 GMT
Hi,

Maybe this is a simple question, but this time I see no solution... I have a
process which tries to invoke a simple web service. At execution time of the
process the web service is down.

Normally I expect to catch the exception with some sort of fault handler:

<scope name="__invoke_scope">
  <faultHandlers>
    <catchAll>
      <empty name="_Connection_refused_"/>
    </catchAll>
  </faultHandlers>

  <invoke name="__invoke"
    inputVariable="addVar"
    operation="addNumbers"
    outputVariable="addVarResponse"
    partnerLink="addNumbersPartnerLink"
    portType="test:AddNumbersPartnerLinkType"/>
</scope>

I use pxe-standalone-distro-1.0.164 and have full logging enabled. I see the
connection refused exception within the log. But it seems that the empty
activity is not executed. The pxe hangs and after a while I get the soap
message: "Timeout waiting for response; operation may complete in the
future." Maybe something is wrong in the bpel code?

Thanks for your help,
Andreas