mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Guangya Liu <gyliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review Request 43032: Set Docker labels based on TaskInfo labels.
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:25:23 GMT


> On 二月 23, 2016, 9:46 a.m., Guangya Liu wrote:
> > src/docker/docker.cpp, lines 123-128
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/43032/diff/9/?file=1265109#file1265109line123>
> >
> >     Can you use following logic to get docker version here? 
> >     
> >     Future<Version> version_ = this->version();
> >     
> >     if (!version_.await(DOCKER_VERSION_WAIT_TIMEOUT)) {
> >         return Error("Timed out getting docker version");
> >       }
> >     
> >     if (version_.isFailed()) {
> >         return Error("Failed to get docker version: " + version.failure());
> >       }
> >     
> >     // Get the docker version.
> >     version = version_;
> >     
> >     I think that the logic of `validateVersion` may also need some udpate by removing
the logic of getting versions in `validateVersion` but only left the compare part.
> 
> Abhishek Dasgupta wrote:
>     Just to make it clear, so you are advicing to get the current docker version inside
Docker::create and use validateVersion only to compare versions? So, return type of validateversion
should be reverted back to Try<nothing> again.

Yes, what do you say?


- Guangya


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/43032/#review120283
-----------------------------------------------------------


On 二月 23, 2016, 8:44 a.m., Abhishek Dasgupta wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/43032/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated 二月 23, 2016, 8:44 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos, Guangya Liu, haosdent huang, Jie Yu, and Timothy Chen.
> 
> 
> Bugs: MESOS-4446
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4446
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Set Docker labels based on TaskInfo labels.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   src/docker/docker.hpp 7802f23585121d41c738cc28f6bcfa5e6dc9e972 
>   src/docker/docker.cpp 52728707d985517e57525af7e470ccb468039373 
>   src/docker/executor.cpp 1921d4a1ce3c45b4e2f81f0ef5914d5830da6866 
>   src/slave/containerizer/docker.cpp 0303208083f1ebd9f9df51178fd91ee4c763f61c 
>   src/tests/containerizer/docker_containerizer_tests.cpp a299c9e0744b5657984e5bb0afbe4874a266ddb6

>   src/tests/containerizer/docker_tests.cpp 620819330847a10d9dcd817968df9d2b180a9a29 
>   src/tests/health_check_tests.cpp 59ef31970af2d255abe169dfbc2e6e0314d29e9a 
>   src/tests/mesos.hpp 242a11658c0a9ba4caced9b2b2bdbcb921f7fdd0 
>   src/tests/mesos.cpp e0f641c6828833de13a0a233e39ff6dc3f343d5c 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/43032/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> The following test cases in docker_tests have been changed:
> DockerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_interface is updated to check labels are passed to docker run
command through arguments.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Abhishek Dasgupta
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message