mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Adam B" <a...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Review Request 36811: Don't check protobuf jar when --disable-java flag.
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:43:28 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/36811/#review93563
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ship it!


LGTM. Any build experts want to take a quick peek? @tstclair @cmaloney


configure.ac (line 1090)
<https://reviews.apache.org/r/36811/#comment147944>

    s/use/using/


- Adam B


On July 29, 2015, 12:19 a.m., haosdent huang wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/36811/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated July 29, 2015, 12:19 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos, Adam B and Marco Massenzio.
> 
> 
> Bugs: MESOS-2480
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2480
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Don't check protobuf jar when --disable-java flag.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   configure.ac 546c9bbf775a4ef481fafb3a58c85c6d80e19500 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/36811/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> ../configure --with-protobuf=/usr/local --disable-java
> make -j4
> make check
> ```
> [----------] Global test environment tear-down
> [==========] 644 tests from 91 test cases ran. (431596 ms total)
> [  PASSED  ] 644 tests.
> ```
> 
> ../configure
> make -j4
> make check
> ```
> [----------] Global test environment tear-down
> [==========] 685 tests from 98 test cases ran. (554759 ms total)
> [  PASSED  ] 685 tests.
> ```
> 
> ../configure --disable-java
> make -j4
> make check
> ```
> [----------] Global test environment tear-down
> [==========] 644 tests from 91 test cases ran. (427688 ms total)
> [  PASSED  ] 644 tests.
> ```
> 
> ../configure --with-protobuf=/usr/local
> make -j4
> make check
> ```
> [----------] Global test environment tear-down
> [==========] 685 tests from 98 test cases ran. (551493 ms total)
> [  PASSED  ] 685 tests.
> ```
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> haosdent huang
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message