madlib-user mailing list archives

From Panagiotis Kanakakis <pkanaka...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: C Headers
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 17:25:22 GMT
Yes of course! My plan is to port a new db in madlib. So, I am following step by step the way
madlib uses postgres. In many cases I see that madlib uses the create function as obj file
that postgres supports. So, my idea is to use the .so library in my code and call the udfs
that are already defined in addition with my custom code. Does this make sense ?

⁣Get TypeApp for Android ​