madlib-user mailing list archives

From Domino Valdano <dvald...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: C Headers
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2019 01:35:44 GMT
Sorry, no it is not possible to just add a wrapper, you'd definitely have
to change a lot of the c++ code.  Since MADlib uses postgresql's framework
everywhere (relying on postgres to do memory management, convert types
between SQL and C, etc...) it would have to be ported over to use whatever
other framework is available in the other database.

Best,

Domino