madlib-user mailing list archives

From Rashmi Raghu <rra...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.15-rc1
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 22:38:14 GMT
Installed on Postgres 9.6 on MacOS using dmg. Install-check passed.
My vote: +1 (binding)

Checked out one new addition - vec2cols function.
Some comments on that aside from the vote:

   - Unclear behavior when the vector column to be split up contains
   different numbers of elements
   - Recommend clarifying what will happen in that case in the docs and
   mention that this function expects columns where all rows have vectors of
   the same length - I looked briefly at the docs website but might have
   missed this ..

Great to see all the work!

Thanks,
Rashmi