madlib-user mailing list archives

From Nikhil Kak <n...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: MADlib 1.15 Release Manager
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 21:16:15 GMT
Hi Marshall,

Thank you for showing interest. You can find out more about the release
process here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Release+Process. I would
like to volunteer to be the release manager for 1.15 and if you are
interested to do it for any future releases, I can help you out.

Thanks,
Nikhil Kak