madlib-user mailing list archives

From Jingyi Mei <j...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache MADlib 1.14 Release (RC1)
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 17:45:21 GMT
Hi all,

In the previous voting result email, we announced 4 binding +1s, 4
non-binding +1s, and no 0 or -1 votes for MADlib 1.14 Release. We are sorry
that we listed Srivatsan Ramanujam and Rashmi Raghu's votes as non-binding.
Actually Srivatsan Ramanujam and Rashmi Raghu are PMC members and they are
members of Apache MADlib Committee.  Here are the correct voting results:

Binding (PMC members) +1s (6):
Frank McQuillan
Orhan Kislal
Nandish Jayaram
Rahul Iyer
Rashmi Raghu
Srivatsan Ramanujam

Non-binding (non-PMC members) +1s (2):
Nikhil Kak
Ed Espino

No 0 or -1 votes.

Official vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7c95cd48a433d3e38d4f4924c0d81f
88324ab1f8bf9f79afbf345134@%3Cdev.madlib.apache.org%3E

Thanks to everyone again for taking the time to review and vote, and
apologies for the confusion.

Regards,
Jingyi Mei