madlib-user mailing list archives

From Nandish Jayaram <njaya...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.14-rc1
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 23:23:33 GMT
Thank you for being the release manager Jingyi. I used the rpm to upgrade
from MADlib 1.13 to 1.14 on Greenplum 5. Works great!
+1 (binding)

One issue, that does not affect my vote:
- The link to all the `.asc` files in the email you sent is broken. I think
the word 'SHA512' from the next line is getting included in the URL from
the previous line for some reason.

NJ