madlib-user mailing list archives

From Luis Macedo <lmac...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: kmeanspp error on GPDB
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 23:32:08 GMT
Yep... Greenplum had an issue with that job. Maybe you could also post on
GPDB user list.

Check greenplum.org for the instructions.

Not sure about running on Ubuntu... Ubuntu support is new so you might want
to try on CentOS if you can.

Tks

*Luis Macedo | Sr Platform Architect | **Pivotal Inc *

*Call Me @ **+55 11 97616-6438*
*Take care of the customers and the rest takes care of itself*
*---*
*Pivotal POV Blog* <https://content.pivotal.io/blog>

*Pivotal Mission: Help Developers Do What They Love
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdw_9dADM-4&list=PLAdzTan_eSPQ1fuLSBhyB4eEZF7JQM0Mx>*
*Big Data Problems? Go here!* <https://pivotal.io/pivotal-greenplum>
*Latency Issues? No more! <https://pivotal.io/pivotal-gemfire>*
<https://pivotal.io/pivotal-gemfire>