madlib-user mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache MADlib next release discussion
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:11:04 GMT
As it relates to MADlib dev community growth, I'm definitely interested in
taking a stab at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1025 (Support
modern versions of gcc). Working on a few v1.12 issues, I am a bit familiar
with the gcc issue from the end user perspective.  I will grab this issue
and start the hunt for a cure!

Thanks,
-=e

--