madlib-user mailing list archives

From "FENG, Xixuan (Aaron)" <xixuan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New 1.12 Jupiter notebooks available
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 18:57:28 GMT
This is great!

Do we have documentation about setting up databases to connect with Jupyter
Notebook to run? I think not many python users have done that.

The MLP examples are especially interesting. I suggest we share them on the
forum of deeplearning.ai courses. There are so many enthusiasts who may be
interested in these.

Aaron