madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: New 1.12 Jupiter notebooks available
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:13:20 GMT
Hi Aaron,

There is not a big emphasis on setting up the database itself, since we
mostly assume it is set up.  Maybe not a good assumption.

There are example connection strings in the notebooks themselves.

We provide a Docker image with necessary dependencies required to compile
and test MADlib on PostgreSQL 9.6.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Quick+Start+Guide+for+Developers#QuickStartGuideforDevelopers-Dock

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Installation+Guide
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Quick+Start+Guide+for+Users
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Quick+Start+Guide+for+Developers

If you would like to add more content, or modify what is there, to make it
more accessible, that would be great.

Regarding the forum of deeplearning.ai courses, do you have a link?  This
link leads to the signup.

Frank