Congrats team!

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Ivan Novick <inovick@pivotal.io> wrote:
nice work all!

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Marshall Presser <mpresser@pivotal.io> wrote:
Woof, woof, woof!  Congrats to the team.
MEP

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 1:46 PM, FENG, Xixuan (Aaron) <xixuan.feng@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear MADlib community,

I am pleased to report that on July 19, the ASF board established Apache MADlib as a Top Level Project, which was approved by unanimous vote of the directors present.

MADlib entered incubation in the fall of 2015 and made 5 releases as an incubating project.  Along the way, we have worked hard to ensure that the project is being developed according to the principles of the Apache Way.  We will continue to do so in the future as a TLP,  to the best of our ability.

Thank you to all of you for your contributions to the project, and I look forward to working with you as part of this community!

Aaron Feng
Vice President, Apache MADlib

--
Marshall Presser
Pivotal Data Engineering

--
Ivan Novick, Product Manager Pivotal Greenplum

--
Anirudh Kondaveeti, Ph.D. | Principal Data Scientist | Pivotal Data Science Team akondaveeti@pivotal.io | c - 650 483 3985