madlib-user mailing list archives

From "FENG, Xixuan (Aaron)" <xixuan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject MADlib Top Level Project Graduation
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:46:49 GMT
Dear MADlib community,

I am pleased to report that on July 19, the ASF board established Apache
MADlib as a Top Level Project, which was approved by unanimous vote of the
directors present.

MADlib entered incubation in the fall of 2015 and made 5 releases as an
incubating project.  Along the way, we have worked hard to ensure that the
project is being developed according to the principles of the Apache Way.
We will continue to do so in the future as a TLP,  to the best of our
ability.

Thank you to all of you for your contributions to the project, and I look
forward to working with you as part of this community!

Aaron Feng
Vice President, Apache MADlib