madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: MADlib Top Level Project Graduation
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2017 00:02:41 GMT
I updated the front page of the web site with the TLP announcement
http://madlib.incubator.apache.org/

When I get back from vacation in 2 weeks, I will work with our mentor Roman
Shaposhnik to TLP-ify the rest of the infra and help with the press release

Frank

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Frank McQuillan <fmcquillan@pivotal.io>
wrote:

> There will be a press release put out by the ASF, it is being written now
> but there have been some delays with people out on summer vacation.
>
> I will update the web site this afternoon with the news.  I was planning
> to wait for the press release, but think I will update it now and add a
> link to the press release later when  it comes out.
>
> Frank
>
> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Ivan Novick <inovick@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
>> I just tweeted it and referenced @joe_hellerstein
>> <https://twitter.com/joe_hellerstein>
>>
>> Let's make some noise.
>>
>> I am sure there will be more, but we can start on our own.
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Joseph Hellerstein <
>> hellerstein@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this public? Is anybody planning on putting a news item on a web page
>>> or
>>> something?
>>>
>>> Would be good to brag on social media, once that's in place.

(Aaron) <

ASF board
>>> established
was approved by