madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: MADlib Top Level Project Graduation
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:53:44 GMT
There will be a press release put out by the ASF, it is being written now
but there have been some delays with people out on summer vacation.

I will update the web site this afternoon with the news.  I was planning to
wait for the press release, but think I will update it now and add a link
to the press release later when  it comes out.

Frank

<

>> established

and made 5