madlib-user mailing list archives

From Rashmi Raghu <rra...@pivotal.io>
Subject [VOTE] MADlib v1.11-rc1
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 22:55:06 GMT
Hello MADlib community,

We have created a MADlib 1.11 RC-1, with the artifacts below up for a vote.

This will be the 5th release for Apache MADlib (incubating).

The main goals of this release are:
* new module (PageRank for graph analytics with grouping support included)
* improvements to existing modules (add grouping support to Single Source
Shortest Path, reduce memory footprint of DT and RF, include NULL features
in training DT, add support for array and svec output for Pivot module,
utility to unnest 2-D arrays into rows of 1-D arrays)
* platform updates (GPDB 5)
* updates for Apache Top Level Project readiness and build process on
Apache infrastructure
* bug fixes
* doc improvements

For more information including release notes, please see:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/MADlib+1.11

*** Please download, review and vote by Thu May 04, 2017 @ 6pm PDT ***

We're voting upon the source (tag):  rc/1.11-rc1
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/tree/rc/1.11-rc1

Source Files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/madlib/1.11-incubating-rc1/

Commit to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/commit/0ff829a7060d08f284e8468ebf35c31b6e231d58

KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/madlib/KEYS

To help in tallying the vote, PMC members please be sure to indicate
"(binding)" with the vote.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)