madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.11-rc1
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 17:26:17 GMT
Hi Ed,

The binaries are up for a vote for 1.11.  Although we have hosted
convenience binaries on the Apache dist site in the past, we have not
explicitly included them in the RC's that we have posted for community vote
on a release.  Guidance from one of our mentors suggested that we start to
do this, so we have included binaries this time around.

Frank

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Xiaocheng Tang <xiaocheng.t@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1