Hi Roman,

Thanks for your message.

As you noted, there were some changes in these files including addition of a deprecation notice and refactoring out an unrelated function. The one hunk of change that looks like a lot of lines changed is an indentation of the main function body, due to a context manager statement added to the top of the block.

In summary:
- in py_in file about 4 lines were added (excluding comments) and 30 lines were removed
- in sql_in file 4 lines were updated (all just change of name) and 2 lines of deprecation notice were added.

IMO, none of these lines are significant IP work since it's just minor edits and comments. This is subject to interpretation, for which we defer to your expertise. We would rather do a new RC now than face problems in IPMC vote.

Finally, I prefer to add Apache headers to every file and eliminate this issue (as discussed in the legal thread), but we can make that happen in a future release.

Thanks,
Rahul