madlib-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Iyer <rahulri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation issues: Postgres version detection in madpack + password usage
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 22:58:39 GMT
The project was failing because the Postgresql installation was missing
server header files, which are necessary to compile MADlib. I've sent a PR
to your `check_madlib` repo that adds `apt-get` installation of the server
headers.

Unfortunately, CMake gave a pretty poor error message for those missing
files. I've created a JIRA
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1065> asking to give a better
message.