madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MADlib v1.10-rc1
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 22:55:07 GMT
Agree with Rahul re putting up an RC2 with the suggested changes from
Roman, including incorporating Ed's comments on copyright year and top
level folder naming.  These are really items but let's respond to the RC1
reviewers the best way we can.

Regarding the ASF legal issue being discussed, MADLib community is more
than happy to respond to any guidance from the fine folks at the ASF around
headers with appropriate licensing verbage.  We just need to know what that
guidance is.

Frank