madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Installation issues: Postgres version detection in madpack + password usage
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:41:32 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion Nikolay.

I created a new JIRA to support standard Linux and OSX package managers
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1064

This looks like a great community project for folk(s) who work with package
management on a regular basis, if someone would like to pick it up.

We will still look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1063
to address the initial issue from this thread.

Frank