madlib-user mailing list archives

From Orhan Kislal <okis...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Installation issues: Postgres version detection in madpack + password usage
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 00:58:49 GMT
Hi Nikolay,

Postgres 9.6 is not supported by MADlib v1.9.1 binaries. The error message
is saying that only 9.4 and 9.5 are supported. We have added Postgres 9.6
support to the source code and it should be available with our next
release. You might want to try building the development version of MADlib
from source and install that if you don't want to wait for v1.10.0. Here is
our wiki to help you get started:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MADLIB/Installation+Guide

Thanks

Orhan