madlib-user mailing list archives

From Orhan Kislal <okis...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: 1.10 release status and release manager
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:33:52 GMT
Hi Satoshi-san,

I wanted to follow up on the release tasks. Our RAT file (release audit
tool - pom.xml) is quite large and it might be hard to track the correct
license headers for the new files. I also think that it might be a good
idea to provide a list of new and changed files for the reviewers
convenience. Please let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Thanks

Orhan