madlib-user mailing list archives

From Satoshi Nagayasu <sn...@uptime.jp>
Subject Re: 1.10 release status and release manager
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 04:25:15 GMT
Hi all,

I've been setting up a build script and server that checks out the
latest master branch,
runs apache rat for license check, wraps up a tarball, builds, installs, checks
with PostgreSQL 9.5.

The build system is running every 3 hours automatically, and those
artifacts (daily snapshots
and build/test logs) are available here.

http://161.202.86.165/build/incubator-madlib/

If you are interested in the current status, please check them out.

I found that pom.xml has a few things to be fixed to pass apache rat,
and I created
a pull request now.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/pull/100

I would like someone, who are familiar with the Apache release
process, to review
my modifications.

Regards,