madlib-user mailing list archives

From Jim Nasby <Jim.Na...@BlueTreble.com>
Subject Re: [VIDEO REPLAY] MADlib Call - Ask Us Anything (About MADlib)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:00:24 GMT
Well, that has the C library support mixed in with a ton of other stuff.

What's really needed is a "library" (or whatever the rust term is) that
provides the same functionality that [1] and [2] provide at the C level
today. Ideally the Postgres project would support that since it involves
C structures that can potentially change between versions... but I
wouldn't hold your breath on it... hence the need for a rust "library".

1: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/xfunc-c.html
2: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/spi.html