madlib-user mailing list archives

From Satoshi Nagayasu <sn...@uptime.jp>
Subject Re: Proposal for MADlib 1.9.1 release content and timeline
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:57:36 GMT
Hi Frank,

I have a question about the 1.9 branch and the future release,
specifically 1.9.1.

Is there any support for PostgreSQL 9.5 or later?
I have tried the 1.9 branch, but it seems not yet supporting 9.5 or later.

If the current 1.9 branch does not support 9.5 or later, I would like to see
the 9.5/9.6 support in the upcoming 1.9.1 release because the recent PostgreSQL
has pretty good features that would be beneficial in terms of analytics.
So, I would like to combine MADlib and the latest PostgreSQL.

Here, I have created a pull request to support 9.5 and 9.6.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/pull/57

Please take a look. I hope it would help.

Regards,

--
Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga@uptime.jp>